ContinuousExcellence is an Australian Firm which specializes in high quality technology development.
- We act as your solutioning and technology arm.
- Equally Adept in with Working with both Enterprise and Startups.
- Strong and established team with strong architecture, UX / UI and technical Skills.
Mobile App Development
We pride ourselves on creating products that not only have visual appeal but convey a message and connect with the intended audience. Is it professional, credible, does it instil confidence in the viewer? These are all the things we consider with every new web design project.
We acts as your technical co-founder (without the equity!). We are a thought-leader in the industry and release some of the most comprehensive research in the space.
We provide the best offshore technical and design team to suit your business model. Designing and building a website is only the start of the journey. We want us to help our clients in the future so when we build something we know we’ll be able to support it going forward.
Custom Software Platform
From desktop applications for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux to web applications, mobile applications, and embedded software, we have the expertise and experience to complete sophisticated technology projects.
Our cross platform development methodology protects your mission critical applications against the future and makes them portable today and future ready tomorrow in an effective and efficient manner.
CE partners with a wide range of eCommerce, email marketing, order management, and other data software to enable seamless customer data integrations that enable powerful data-driven email marketing automation solutions for eCommerce retailers.
Change the way you communicate with consumers and take advantage of today's most powerful technological tools. Having a mobile and digital marketing agency like ours helps you do that.
Search Engine Optimization
While SEO is baked into every project we create, Google Adwords and similar search marketing efforts are better left to the people who are available to give you the weekly support you need.
The basic idea here is that instead of freezing the requirements before a design or coding can proceed, a prototype is built to understand the requirements. This prototype is developed based on the currently known requirements. By using this prototype, the client can get an “actual feel” of the system.
Learning Management System
Our Learning Management System is powerful and easy-to-use - and has saved our clients as much as 90% of their previous training expenses! It is is a uniquely powerful and affordable training solution for companies of any size.
The purpose of any marketing tool is to attract attention and to deliver a resonating message. We put our design experience to achieve result in Web-design, Corporate branding, Сorporate identity, Consumer branding, Infographics and animation, Motion design, Package design, Print Design
Your brand is more than your logo, name or slogan — it's the entire experience your prospects and customers have with your company, product or service. Your brand strategy defines what you stand for, a promise you make, and the personality you convey.
- Delivery & Support
• Requirement Gathering followed by a couple of brainstorming and query sessions.
• Requirements are finalized and drafted in solution definition document.
• Web/Mobile prototype is made to show the initial look and feel and flow of the desired solution.
• Implementation feasibility and technology is finalized.
• Time and cost estimates are calculated.
• Commercial terms are finalized.
• Code management bucket is created for that project.
• Domain and hosting settings done.
• Development, test and production environment are set.
• Email accounts will be created (if required).
• Some graphic material like logo, business cards etc. are created (if required).
• Team is finalized and work is divided with proper timelines.
• Actual development of project starts.
• Developers start working in development environment.
• Weekly client meetings are held to show the progress of the project and seek their feedback.
• Developer testing is done and defects are resolved.
• Changes are made according to client feedback.
• Code is migrated to test environment after final developer testing.
• Unit testing is performed for each module of the project.
• Defects are raised and assigned to developers.
• Defects are resolved and again tested along with sanity testing.
• Integration and Quality Assurance test is done both manually and using automation tools. Defects are raised, resolved and retested.
• Code is migrated to production environment after final testing.
• Project is sent to client for User Acceptance testing.
• Defects raised (if any) are resolved and tested again both at our end and client side.
• After final approval, web/mobile app goes live.
• Users start using the solution and provide their feedback.
• 40 hours of free support is provided for first month, to ensure that system works fine with real time users.
• Project is signed off.
ContinuousExcellence made our startup idea possible in a short time frame. We had a great idea and needed a team to make our idea possible
Awesome to work with. Incredibly organized, easy to communicate with, responsive with next iterations, and beautiful work.
We had been used to having in-house resources to manage and maintain our web site for many years and so we were cautious about outsourcing it. We had tried working with other suppliers but unsuccessfully. However from the onset CE provided us with a very personable, customer-focused service and the relationship has flourished.